We Can’t Pretend It Doesn’t Exist
It’d be remiss of us to ignore the white elephant in the room- COVID 19. At Society 204: A Coworking Community, we believe it’s important to keep the space safe and healthy for everyone.
Renee, our Director of Operations, previously spent 10 years working in the medical industry. 4 of those years were in an administrative position where she facilitated the implementation of compliance procedures, disaster readiness, and emergency preparedness. She was responsible for preparing the clinic and training the staff to maintain the highest levels of care and safety for the health of everyone who entered their doors.
This preparedness and training has translated over to the office setting and has allowed us to provide a safe and healthy work environment. After all the requirements and recommendations, however, we’re all responsible adults running productive and successful businesses here at Society 204. We respect each other and care for each other: professionally and personally. So, together, we can do our individual parts to help protect ourselves, our fellow coworkers, and all of our families and loved ones.
What We’re Committed to Providing for You:
- Indicating High Contact Areas Throughout the Space
- Providing Hand Sanitizing Stations Throughout the Space in High Contact Areas
- Frequent Disinfecting of Common Place Areas and High Contact Areas
- Signage Throughout the Space to Provide Friendly Reminders
- Temperature Screenings for Everyone Who Enters the Space
What We’re Requiring & Recommending From You:
- Masks are Required in the Open & Social Areas: Coworking Space, Hallways, Cafe & Lounge, Restrooms
- Requiring All Guests to Check-In & Complete a Pre-Screening Questionnaire
- Frequent Hand Washing and Sanitizing is Recommended After Touching High Contact Areas
- We Recommend Meetings be Kept to 6 People or Less in the Enclosed Conference Rooms
- Social Distancing of at least 6 ft is recommended as per the CDC
Whether you’re a Member, a guest, or here for a limited attendance event, you will be asked to follow our requirements and recommendations. We’re just trying to continue providing valuable workspace and important business resources to the community while maintaining the highest level of health and safety for all who enter.